FJ-Associates-IndividualTax Banner

5 Tips for Applying for Tax-Exempt Status

Posted by Scott Farnes on Oct 4, 2019 12:17:06 PM

If you're thinking about starting a nonprofit and want to apply for tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the tax code, you'll need to use Form 1023, Application for Recognition of Exemption Under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Here are five tips to ensure a successful application:

Read More

Topics: Taxes, Nonprofit

More Tax Tips